Sunday, July 13, 2008

iPhone Super Monkey Ball crashing

Anyone out there having this problem: You go to launch Super Monkey Ball, the title screen comes up, and then poof, you're right back at the iPhone home screen. The only way to fix is to reset the iPhone by holding both the home and off buttons. Really annoying, I don't know who to blame Apple or Sega on this one.

2 comments:

bnewby said...

I have the same thing happening.

Anonymous said...

It's not just you, and it's not just Super Monkey Ball. It appears to be some sort of crash bug with 3rd-party applications. And resetting my iPhone doesn't necessarily fix it. One thing that does - deleting a third-party app, then redownloading it. (I delete and readd directly from my iPhone, via the app store). That seems to fix it - and you don't need to delete Super Monkey Ball - it looks like any app will work, 90% of the time (the other 10%, you'll have to delete/redownload the app that crashes).