Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Links worked!

Links worked! I'm going to test all of the HTML, because breaks and hyperlinks are probably 90 percent of what I need (embedding images and YouTube would be the other 10 percent for the most part)

Now if Apple would just get copy and paste on the iPhone then everything would be set! This cellspin app has really made my day. I'm going to go on the Apple Store to put up review.

No comments: