Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Snow run of season


View Larger Map So cold. I would have been fine if I would have brought my spandex, but it had not started snowing when I began. Also my glasses became a total distraction by mile 4 so I tried running without them. It actually wasn't too bad but I wouldn't try it at night or in the city. I went to a new trail system that I had never been on before, south of Tinley Park High School. Google shows it as a lake but it's actually just a prairie. I stuck to the main trail which was used by trucks if the tire tracks are any indication, but there are also a lot of smaller trails that feed off of it. One of them I am almost positive connects to the old Tinley Park Cross Country Course. Something to explore another day when it isn't so wet and cold.

No comments: