Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's national blog posting month!

I just read on Libertarian Republican that it's National Blog Posting Month. You're supposed to blog every day of the month. I don't think I've ever done that but I'm going to give it a try. Today, on this first day of November, I put my Christmas wish list out for all to see. What do I want Santa to bring me? Read on below! Ho, ho, ho! The Tinley Harrier's 2008 Christmas Wish List: 1. A new 32GB iPhone. Mr. Jobs, could Apple please release this just in time for the holidays, or are you going to hold out for your 2009 "Stevenote" address? My iPhone is really filling up (I'm down to a gig of free space), and with all these cool games coming out in the App Store I'm going to have to start taking off my beloved Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes. Mr. Jobs, you can bring lots of Christmas cheer to your legions of fans if you would introduce this, say, sometime next week? Oh as a bonus, keep the price at $299, drop the 16GB to $199, and make the 8GB an eminently affordable $99 and dominate the 4th quarter beyond your wildest dreams. 2. Google Chrome for OS X. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm getting sick of firefox. I can't even check my g-mail with it anymore. And of course Safari doesn't cut it. Google Chrome looked awesome on my windoze laptop, but I wanted it on the Mac Mini about two weeks ago. I know you're busy with the Android and the "G phone" (good luck with T-mobile as your carrier), but come on Larry and Sergi, throw us Mac users a frickin' bone here? 3. Blogger for iPhone. I've only been asking for this since the iPhone 3G came out, but I will restate my request clear. I'm sure this could be whipped up within a week if you weren't so busy Android. 4. iTunes gift cards. It's the gift that keeps on giving (until they run out). Well, there's my Christmas wish list. As you can see, I'm pretty easy to shop for. Have a wonderful Christmas shopping season!

No comments: