Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wii Fit Resolution

Well, Roxanne got us Wii Fit with some of our Christmas gifts, and I hooked it up just in time for New Year's resolutions. Turns out that I am just barely in the normal range for BMI. The ideal BMI is 22, which means I need to drop 16.3 pounds to get there. I gave myself 6 months to get there, so I have to drop around a pound a week. Should be manageable. I'm really good at the running, which doesn't even use the balance board (just keep the WiiMote in your pocket and run in place), but the balance games are atrocious for me. The push up exercise revealed how weak I am. The step exercices revealed further uncoordination. I haven't tried the yoga yet, since I can't pass the hula hoop test. So, I'll keep updating my progress as I aim for 22 BMI!

No comments: