Saturday, March 21, 2009

BlogPress best iPhone blogging app

I was actually going to write my own blogging app because I couldn't find one to do the following:

1. Post to Blogger
2. Post multiple pictures in the same post
3. Landscape keyboard
I found it difficult to believe that after a year of the App Store being open such an application did not exist. So after a little googling this morning I found a potential winner: BlogPress. It meets my three requirements, and it actuall suprised me with a sort of bonus Picassa upload feature: You can pick which Picassa Album your uploaded pictures go into.

I've tested it on a few posts today and I have to see I'm pretty satisfied with it so far. I've read that formating could be an issue in some of the reviews, so I'll keep an eye on that. So far I can say this app is definitely worth the three bucks.

UPDATE: Yeah, formatting is an issue. I had to manually add the br tag for all my breaks. Why does every blogging app forget this? I may write my own app after all...
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: