Monday, September 07, 2009

Mac equivalent to Paint is Paintbrush

Came to the sad realization that GIMP cannot make a simple circle without going through an elaborate work around. It took me a while to accept this fact, and when I did, I found an even bigger oversight in Mac OS X: There is no Paint-style program! Let me get this straight: There's a comic book drawing program but nothing to draw some simple circles? Weary, I asked Google to find me the Mac equivalent to Paint, and it came up with Paintbrush. I immediately downloaded it and in a few seconds I sketched the circle I will need for the fire button in my iPhone app. Crisis averted.

1 comment:

Casey@Good. Food. Stories. said...

Thank you! This is exactly what I needed - can't believe that Apple wouldn't have such a simple program.