Sunday, February 21, 2010

iPhone certificate reinstallation: I'm on a mission from God

OK, it's just me, the MBP, my iPhone, a bunch of Google searches. Let's go. Quick rehash: My first year came and went in the developer program, so my certificates expired. For whatever reason the certificates just don't renew themselves when you re up with the developer program. So I've removed the expired certificates, and went into the development portal to get new ones. However, I'm getting the dreaded codesign error, and so now I'm stuck, as least as far as testing on the actual iPhone hardware, the simulator still works. I'm going to wipe out my new certificates and try it again, see if I missed something

5 comments:

奇奇怪怪 said...

人是受想像力所支配的。........................................

institute of lraqi scholars & academician said...

thank you very much

香蕉哥哥 said...

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.............................................

春天來嚕 said...

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.............................................

Tinley Harrier said...

OK, it turns out that you have to have an asterisk in the App ID bundle identifier to get the apps to work again. Whew!